Item Count: 0
Refunds & Returns
The Bookstore will accept refunds and returns under the following circumstances:
- Textbooks: Students can receive a full refund during the first five (5) days of the semester with a receipt. Thereafter a full refund will only be given through the twelfth (12th) class day with a receipt and a drop slip.
- Study Guides and test preparation manuals are non-refundable. No refunds or exchanges are accepted on software.
- All other merchandise may be returned within three (3) days of purchase with a receipt.
- New material must be returned in it's original condition. Shrink-wrapped items can only be returned if unopened.
- A cash register receipt must accompany all refunds and returns.
As a service to students, the bookstore offers to buy books no longer needed by the students.
The following criteria determine prices paid for books:
- At the end of each semester, the bookstore will pay up to
one-half (1/2) of the
purchase price for good conditon books which are needed for sale in courses for the upcoming semester.
- Books not needed in courses for the upcoming semester, or books in excess of expected need, will be purchased at prices published in the Textbook Buying Guide.
Unfortunately, some books may not be eligible for buy-back.
- Follow Us: